Terms & Conditions
- 50% of the total price is payable on acceptance of the Event booking. The booking is not confirmed until the deposit it received.
- The remaining amount is payable 7 days before the Event.
- Should full payment not be made 7 days before the Event we will not attend, and no refund will be given.
- The terms and conditions are accepted upon payment of the deposit.
- Our payment details can be found on our invoice.
- The deposit will be returned if cancellation is made up to 30 days before the Event.
- If cancellation is made within the prior 30 days, then administrative costs of 20% of the booking will be deducted from the deposit.
- Should we be unable to provide the agreed entertainment or staff for your Event, you will be refunded for any entertainment or staff not supplied, we are not liable for further compensation.
- We do not accept liability for any loss incurred by outside suppliers and supply i.e. food, drink and consumables.
Safety & other information
- You agree that a safe working environment will be provided for workers.
- Should your event be affected by adverse weather conditions, we will endeavour to proceed as planned unless it is deemed unsafe or impractical. In the event of severe conditions that may compromise safety or the quality of the event, we will work with you to explore suitable alternatives or rescheduling options.
- We confirm that we maintain suitable Employers Liability Insurance and Public Liability Insurance with a limit of at least £10 million respectively.
- Any issues or complaints must be raised with RubyLemon within 24 hours of the Event.
- Any contact made with RubyLemon should be within the hours of 9am and 6pm between Monday and Friday on 020 3575 1347.
- If there is an emergency out of hours, please contact 020 3575 1347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, unless you have been given an alternative number.
- Any media content created at your event may be used to the purposes of promotion and marketing on our website and other social media.