We lead the way with the world’s best live acts, and this is one of them!
Kseniya is a sand artist based in the Ukraine, and is available to travel worldwide.
The perfect occasions
Kseniya Sand Artist would be an ideal act for: Arabian Nights Events, Award Ceremonies, Gala Events, Corporate Events, Christmas Events and more.
Need more persuasion? Here are the highlights
- Winner of Ukraine’s Got Talent, Kseniya creates beautiful and touching stories with just sand and her hands. She is the most viewed sand artist on Internet.
- Kseniya has performed her sand animation shows all over the word in more than 70 countries. She was invited to show her art before Royalty and Presidents. Among them are the Royal Family of Thailand, Queen of Denmark, Princess of Denmark, Royal Family of Morocco, Royal Family of Bhutan, members of Royal Family of Great Britain, Royal Family of Bahrain, and also Presidents of Malta, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Turkey and many others.
- Her beautiful sand animation became a staging act for Ukraine on the Eurovision Song Contest. It helps Ukrainian singer Mika Newton in getting 4th place in the Grand Final.
- In early 2019 Kseniya took part in America’s Got Talent: the Champions, season 1. At the semi-final she received a standing ovation from the judges and the audience. As soon as the performance was over, she got the golden buzzer from host Terry Crews which sent her straight through into the finals of the competition. Her Golden Buzzer performance got 150 million views.
- Later in 2019 Kseniya took part in Britain’s Got Talent. In the first episode she received a Golden Buzzer from one of the judges Amanda Holden and got into finals. She finished in third place at the finals.
- Her act is the only act who received two Golden Buzzers on two different The Champions series of the Got Talent franchise.
To discuss this act attending your event, book a call with one of our team.
Acts you may also like:
If there is an act you would like but cannot find please get in touch and we can source this for you or create a bespoke act.