How many wedding vendors are typically hired by couples?
- Photographer: A wedding photographer will capture all the memories of your big day, whether you’re having a small elopement or a large celebration. It’s important to choose a photographer whose style matches your vision for the day. A great place to start is by checking out the photographers on Rubylemon.
- Venue: The venue sets the stage for your wedding and can range from a formal ballroom to a beach or barn. Some couples even rent two – one for the ceremony and one for the reception. It’s important to choose a venue that fits your budget and your desired theme or ambiance.
- Wedding planner: A planner can help you stay organized and on budget during the planning process, as well as handle any issues that may arise on the big day. Whether you choose a full-service planner or a day-of coordinator, hiring a planner is worth the cost. Rubylemon has a number of wedding planners to choose from.
- Hair and makeup professionals: You’ll want to look and feel your best on your wedding day, so hiring a hair stylist and makeup artist is a must.
- Attire: From wedding dresses and tuxedos to wedding party attire, there is a lot of shopping to be done. It’s a good idea to research dress salons and tux shops and read online reviews before making these purchases.
- Cake baker: A wedding cake is not only a tasty treat, but it can also be a key part of the event’s decor.
- Florist From bouquets to ceremony arrangements to centerpieces, your wedding flowers play a significant role in the event’s decor. A wedding florist, an essential part of your vendor list, will help bring your theme and color scheme to life.
- DJ or band: Music sets the mood and helps keep the party going. Rubylemon has a number of DJs and bands to choose from. Book a call with our team to find out more.
- Caterer: From the cocktail hour to the reception, a caterer will handle all your food and beverage needs.
- Videographer: A videographer will capture all the sights and sounds of your big day.
Birthday parties are a special time for children, filled with laughter, games, and of course, cake. But what if you could add a touch of
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO HIRING EVENT STAFF IN LAS VEGAS Las Vegas is known as the entertainment capital of the world, making it the perfect
Are you interested in working in the event industry? Event jobs can be exciting, fast-paced, and offer a variety of opportunities for growth and development.